Vicarage Primary School
Vicarage Lane, East Ham, E6 6HP
Tel: 020 8472 0674/1010
We are part of the New Vision Trust, which is a dynamic MAT of good and outstanding schools
Lunchtime Supervisory Assistants required ASAP
7.5 hours per week (38 weeks per year) £2,979 per annum
All posts are permanent positions and are subject to 6 months satisfactory probation period.
Vicarage Primary is a large multi-cultural primary school that provides education for children within its local area and has additional resourcing for pupils with profound and multiple learning difficulties. We are looking to appoint Lunchtime Supervisors to work in our large and thriving school situated within a richly diverse community. You would be joining a friendly and hardworking staff team determined to support our children during this important part of the school day.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is committed to maximising children’s lunchtime experiences and will ensure that all pupils have a safe and happy lunchtime;
- Has a good knowledge and understanding of the importance of play for primary age children;
- Has a good understanding of food safety and promoting healthy eating;
- Has excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships with all members of the school community, especially children;
- Has high levels of initiative and confidence;
- Is a great team player, excellent communicator and has an enthusiastic approach to the role;
- Has the desire to make a difference!
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school office on 020 8472 1010 to arrange.
For more details and an application form please apply online at www.jobsgopublic.com
Closing date: Friday 25th January 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 4th February 2019
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
A commitment to a multicultural, diverse environment and equal opportunities is essential. Vicarage Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applications will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and medical questionnaire. A disqualification declaration questionnaire may be required for this post.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.