Rosetta Primary School
London E16 3PB
Telephone 020 7476 5308
36 hours per week
Term Time Only
Rosetta is seeking to appoint an experienced, competent, enthusiastic and personable individual who can undertake a broad range of administrative duties. They will need to have a flexible approach and
use their own initiative, working in a well-established school office.
The varied role will require working cooperatively with all members of the school community.
The successful applicant needs to have:
- Good verbal and written communication skills (essential)
- Good computer skills (essential)
- Good organisational skills (essential)
- Previous school experience (desirable)
- Ability to use SIM’s (desirable)
- Ability to use Google Suite (desirable)
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record (essential)
- Can contribute to their own personal development as well as helping the school to develop.
- Team player of strong character required for this rewarding role.
As part of the interview process candidates will be expected to complete an admin task and will undertake activities to assess their literacy and numeracy skills.
For further details please contact Mrs N Hasler (School Business Manager) on 020 7476 5308 or email on email@example.com
Closing Date: 22nd March 2019
Interview Date: Week Beginning 1st April 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applications will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For application form and further details please apply online at npw.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.