Senior Finance Officer
NPW is the ethical partner of choice that keeps the child at the centre of everything we do. We care about our clients and work hard to help you achieve your aspirations. We engage with our clients to help develop our products and services to ensure that what we offer is created for schools by schools.
NPW is a not for profit mutual organisation, owned by our members. We provide a range of operational, transformational and innovative services to schools and colleges so that they can focus on improving the lives of children and young people Our services are agile, allowing us to offer bespoke packages that meet an individual client’s needs.
NPW has been working with key stakeholders, and in particular our schools to develop a range of new products. This year we will be launching a number of these products in collaboration with pilot schools and new partners.
Newham Partnership Working are looking to recruit to an exciting new Senior Finance Officer role within a busy finance department. The candidate will play an integral role in developing the finance function within NPW.
The main duties are:
- To take responsibility for the delivery of a customer focused payments service ensuring that all suppliers, staff, volunteers and petty cash reimbursements are processed accurately and paid on time and within the agreed payment terms, while adhering to internal financial procedures.
- To take primary responsibility for credit control and debt collection for all income including SLA income, training income and local authority income.
- To support with the preparation of high quality monthly management reports with commentary and within agreed time cycles.
- Assist with the external audit process, liaising with the auditors and providing information as required
- VAT submissions on a quarterly basis, accurately and timely ensuring correct VAT codes are assigned
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
Closing date is 29th March 2019.
To obtain any further information, please contact Waliuz zaman on email@example.com
We are committed to and champion equality and diversity in all aspects of employment with Newham Partnership Working and the London Borough of Newham. All employees are expected to understand and promote equality and diversity in the course of their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250.